The Kansa tools work wonders for giving you a youthful face, stress relief and total skin and mind-body rejuvenation! Whether as a part of a facial or a stand-alone experience, these wands will give you a natural, gentle face toning and revitalizing experience like never before.
All natural, involving no electronic gadgets, batteries, harmful radiations or even chemicals, this tool is made with the healing metal of India: Kansa.
That’s where the impressive power of the tool lies -- in this golden, historical metal: Kansa.
Additional benefits of a Kansa Massage are:
- The sensation is pleasurable and calms the whole nervous system
- Eases muscle tension
- Erases stress and tiredness in the feet or any muscle group.
- Helps to relax the whole body and calm the mind so you feel clearer and both able to rest or go out there and shine in the world
- Helps to make it easier to fall into deep, relaxing sleep
The Marma Tool
- The Marma Tool is perfect for reflexology and for addressing Marma points in the body
- The small dome allows you to easily access the specific Marma pointsfor a targeted session
- The Marma Tool is used for applying pressure and unlocking energetic benefits
- The handle is specifically designed to hold in a way so that you can work with the subtle energy in a very light way, but can also apply the necessary pressure
- The handle is made out of durable, quality wood
Marma Points are the vital, hidden or secret energy points used in Ayurveda in a way similar to which acupressure points are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. They were discovered in a variety of ways by our ancestors; through meditation and developing great inner awareness and sensitivity, as well as in combat. As acupuncture points can be used to heal or harm, the same is true for marmas as there are martial arts in India which use the marmas in their techniques.
If you have discovered acupressure, you may already be familiar with some of these points, but not all. There are some differences too…
- Marmas work on a grid like the chakras. Chakras are maha marmas. Maha means large, so they are major marma points.
- They vary in size
- They need only to be touched gently to open and function well
When marmas are open, then tissues are well-cared for and remain more youthful. Marmas carry light energy, so open marma points give a healthy glow.
When closed or partly closed, problems can arise such as dryness, congestion, extra oiliness, sensitivities, and discoloration.