The Marma Tool
- The Marma Tools is perfect for reflexology and for addressing Marma points in the body
- The small dome allows you to easily access the specific Marma points for a targeted session
- The Marma Tool is used for applying pressure and unlocking energetic benefits
- The handle is specifically designed to hold in a way so that you can work with the subtle energy in a very light way, but can also apply the necessary pressure
- The handle is made out of durable, quality wood
Marma Points are the vital, hidden or secret energy points used in Ayurveda in a way similar to which acupressure points are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. They were discovered in a variety of ways by our ancestors; through meditation and developing great inner awareness and sensitivity, as well as in combat. As acupuncture points can be used to heal or harm, the same is true for marmas as there are martial arts in India which use the marmas in their techniques.
If you have discovered acupressure, you may already be familiar with some of these points, but not all. There are some differences too…
- Marmas work on a grid like the chakras. Chakras are maha marmas. Maha means large, so they are major marma points.
- They vary in size
- They need only to be touched gently to open and function well
When marmas are open, then tissues are well-cared for and remain more youthful. Marmas carry light energy, so open marma points give a healthy glow.
When closed or partly closed, problems can arise such as dryness, congestion, extra oiliness, sensitivities, and discoloration.
SPECIAL OFFER: Now get Premium Ayurveda Brand iYURA's Kansa Oil (15 ml / 0.50 fl oz) FOR FREE with the Kansa Wand!
Lift Your Spirit, Lift Your Look
with Clary Sage Essential Oil
iYURA’s Kansa Oil for Face & Body has been specifically formulated for use with the Kansa Wands. This oil is a unique formulation that not only gives the perfect glide needed for the wand to do its work but also brings you the superlative skin-enhancing benefits of specific Ayurvedic herbs.
iYURA Kansa Oil’s traditional formulation is called ‘Mukhakantikar’ in Sanskrit, meaning ‘that which adds glow or brings glow to your face’. This complete formulation of the Kansa Oil has been taken from a revered Ayurvedic text called ‘Bhaishajya Ratnavali’ and was very thoughtfully selected to supplement any Kansa Massage.
According to this text, the complete formulation of this oil is useful to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and is great for complexion enhancement, making your skin appear clear, moisturized, toned and radiant.
The iYURA Kansa Oil is vegan and contains no mineral oil, no chemicals whatsoever, and is great for the entire body!
Go ahead - get this amazing deal now!