Loading the player...
Modern Ayurveda is a unique course that brings together yoga and Ayurveda. Especially beneficial for yoga practitioners.
If you’re already on the path of well-being, seeking complete happiness in life - this could be the ultimate plunge for you.
And if you’re already on the path of yoga, you must note - without this, your yoga practice is incomplete, any yoga practice is incomplete.
Ayurvedic theory is both organic and sophisticated; it unpacks the energetic perspective of what causes imbalances and engenders disease. Recognizing the relationship of those habits which court disease is only half of the equation. Updating habits in real time is the crux and strategy of habit evolution.
It is to help you practice these habits that are good for you that The Ayurveda Experience proudly presents to you - Modern Ayurveda.
Through this 3 part program, a yoga practitioner gets an Ayurvedic orientation to her Yogic practice, and someone on the path of Ayurveda gets a Yogic perspective on Ayurveda.
From the 7 Chakras to Spices as Medicines, from creating a healing sanctuary for yourself to exercises to balance different doshas, from the right diet and why to consume it, to 5-Body Hygiene, this program covers a whole new range of topics through a beautiful amalgamation of Ayurvedic concepts and Yogic ideas.
What’s your takeaway?
- Discover and develop the habits for longevity and dynamic aging
- Streamline your day-to-day habits for better energy
- Tap into deep wisdom to skilfully navigate the rites of passages throughout your life
- Help others - children, parents, yoga students, the important people in your life - own their constitution for a more enlightened, healthier experience!
- “Get" the operating system of Ayurveda for yours as well as their life in a practical way
- Get tapped into the Yogic approach to Ayurveda.
Among many things that you already would have read about in the description of the program (tab: course contents), you will learn:
- The most basic ways that energy works
- How the daily rhythm works
- How to attune, how to heal
- How to have a more intergenerational life perspective
- How to deeply nourish ourselves, our children and our elders
- How to live/have a great relationship with our own life
- Live an awake life
- Live in sync/align with life-force energy
- Learning and growing as we age by being an interconnected part of inter-generational life process from pre-conception all the way through death and helping others on this journey.
Lastly, in Cate’s own words:
"When the ‘proverbial waste matter’ hits the ‘proverbial fan’- you have a place to go-"
When the toughest of times barge into your life uninvited, it helps to consistently be physically, mentally and spiritually prepared, to have and know how to tap into your own healing sanctuary.
When you’re already on this path of conscious, awake living, you’re naturally in greater control of your emotion. However, and it’s probably not noticed enough, it helps immensely to know about little tools that the sister sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda share with you to help you when you’re low.
This program puts you on that conscious path to a fuller life, and if you’re already on a yogic journey, this course will help you connect even more deeply with your internal body, your internal organs, the subtle functioning of your ‘inner body’.
You're already this close!
In the Platinum version, you get instant digital access to the
entire course (which means you can watch the course online on your desktop, smartphone, or tablet!)
as well as a hard copy (in case you don't want to use an internet connection
free text companion too.
Free shipping + 60-day money back guarantee