With All the Changes You’ve Made to Your Eating Habits,
Why Do You Still Have Digestive Issues?
This Could Be the Missing Link…
If you’ve ever attempted to change your diet or eating habits to feel better, you know how restrictive it can feel.
Eating the “right” way can become another source of stress…
…when veering off can cause digestive discomfort, physical pain, or other symptoms.
And while it’s important to eat healthy for our body’s needs, the food we eat isn’t the only possible cause of our digestive challenges.
Stress and our emotions can also have a subtle but deep effect on the patterns that form in our digestion and health. If these deeper patterns aren’t addressed, we face a constant struggle to manage our health with food alone.
Imagine you eliminate something from your diet, say it’s gluten, dairy or sugar.
You feel better for a while, but then some other food starts to give you trouble. If you need to restrict your diet even further to avoid discomfort, you feel even more stressed. Then, if you eat the dairy, gluten, or sugar, it’s even worse than it was before.
So why isn’t your digestion improving? Because the deeper underlying cause hasn’t been addressed.
This new course, “Emotions & Digestive Disorders: The Missing Link to Complete Healing,” is the first to focus on how to address emotions to heal the body.
This course begins by exploring four major categories of digestive issues:
- diverticular diseases
- ulcerative and inflammatory diseases
- cancerous and benign growths
Whether or not you suffer from any of these specific conditions, you’ll learn how to develop the emotional awareness to help heal your own body as well.
Dr. Siva will take you through an exploration of both the physical and emotional causes for these conditions, and show:
- some real-life client case studies that will inspire you,
- Western and Ayurvedic explanations for each disease,
- psychospiritual patterns to become aware of and address,
- Ayurvedic healing methods that support the emotional body,
- And specific breathing practices (pranayama) that immediately balance the channels of the mind and emotions.
This approach allows us to reach the emotional roots of the issue from an indirect and powerful angle.
“Emotions and Digestive Disorders: The Missing Link to Complete Healing” with Dr. Siva Mohan, MD MPH, is a 3-hour course filmed in beautiful HD video, available on DVD or instant online streaming with a complete text companion.
This course is for you if:
- You have actively struggled with any digestive or health issues that haven’t fully responded to changes in diet alone.
- You feel stressed around needs to restrict your diet and want to learn how emotional awareness may improve your digestion and experience of life.
- You are fascinated with the holistic approach to health, including the mind-body-spirit connection, and want to learn more.
- You’d like more insight into supporting the complete health of your family and friends.
- You’re an Ayurveda or health professional interested in learning more about emotional awareness to support your patients.
In the Platinum version, you get instant digital access to the
entire course (which means you can watch the course online on your desktop, smartphone, or tablet!)
as well as a hard copy (in case you don't want to use an internet connection)
free text companion too.
Free shipping + 60-day money back guarantee
Begin your journey on this path today!