Divided into seventeen beautifully organized and easily followed chapters this book has been written in clear, straightforward language covering:-
- The Ayurvedic Management of diseases;
- Dosha Gati which implies the movement of our Doshas;
- Diseases due to urge-suppression;
- Food as medicine; Lifestyle Management; Palliative therapies;
- Cleansing therapies;
- Subtle therapies; Panchakarma; Marma Therapy;
- Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation;
- Herbal Medicine; Rejuvenation therapy;
- Management of the doshas; Management of the dhatus;
- Management of the srotam, and Management of prana, tejas and ojas.
What makes this book so crucial to any and every Ayurvedic practitioner? Read further to know more...
Dr. Lad's literature, especially this book, resonates an intricate experience of and valuable insights into Ayurveda that only one who has drunk deeply at Ayurveda's fount of wisdom could convey so effectively.
With students from all over the world learning Ayurveda from Dr. Lad as he helps them strengthen their base of knowledge in a science that predates the Western Medical concepts by thousands of years.
Why Buy this book?
Vasant Lad provides comprehensive information on therapeutic modalities concerning:-
- Diet and Lifestyle Recommendations,
- Palliative and Cleansing therapies
- Subtle Healing Methods;
- Individual Rejuvenation Protocols,
- Yoga and Pranayama Practices,
- Herbal Substances, and Management Techniques.